Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WAD THE KAAAAAAA!

Hey people! Guess what? Im having bak kut teh for dinner, and im not kidding! (inside joke) Damn, its pure coincident ya? I hope tingwei will say i will tio toto, then maybe i'll earn a fortune. =D

Im proud of myself, because today i tahan alot of personal attacks and nonsensical bullshit yo. Damn it. When will all these ever cease? Not so soon i guess. HAHAH.

Classes as usual, nothing special happened in school. NOTHING special will ever happen in school. Played bball with weiling; celine; ben poh; louis quek, had lots of fun. Lunch with tingwei; ann soon; celine; weiling; weesiang, and i bloody hell got shoot! Roar. Arse. 5 vs 1, sure lose.

Awww.

I shall start on my maths homework real soon. Can you believe it? I cant believe it myself. And my chn lit group had not even done our project. How great!

Damp it! What a lamp teacher ~

No comments: